frequently asked questions (faq)
What are we offering at the Sports and Events Workshop?
Buyers are planning corporate events and incentives with a strong sports element and they are looking for the best partners.
Sports and Events Workshop is the ultimate marketplace for sporting venues and destinations to meet with the key decision makers in meetings, incentives, hospitality, corporate travel and sport tourism.
When is the Sports and Events Workshop?
The 2ned edition will take place from 24 – 26 October 2023, at Lloret de Mar – Costa Brava, Spain.
Sports focused incentives have a huge financial impact:
- Longer programmes duration compared to the classical incentives and meeting trips
- Established programmes generate regular business
- Higher revenue: more services contracted within the same venue
- Companies increasingly investing in healthcare and sports activities in post pandemic times
PARTICIPATION AS SUPPLIER
Why should I join as Supplier at the Sports and Events Workshop?
Sports and Events Workshop is the perfect marketplace to:
- Generate business leads at prescheduled one-to-one meetings and various networking events
- Reach new clients from the meeting & sports travel industry (niche market) interested in your region
- Develop and maintain personal contacts
- Position your brand, products and services to a targeted audience
What does the supplier package include?
All supplier packages include:
- 24 pre-arranged appointments with buyers
- 1 supplier Accreditation
- Accommodation and breakfast at event host hotel (2 nights)
- Welcome cocktail reception with buyers
- 2 Dinners with buyers
- 2 Coffee breaks and Lunches with buyers
- Rich experiences, educational sessions and outdoor activities with buyers
- Contact list of buyers participating at the Sports & Events Workshop
Can I bring my promotional roll-up at the show?
No. Promotional roll-ups will not be allowed at the table. If you would like to have more visibility about your brand and offer, kindly contact us and we can tell you more about our Sponsorship / Promotional packages at Sports & Events Workshop.
Is there a possibility of an additional accreditation for my colleague?
You can request an additional supplier accreditation with our team: [email protected]
Is there a dress code?
Not really, we recommend a casual/business attire for the meeting sessions and casual dress code for the activities.
When will I get my Sports & Events Workshop badge?
You will receive your badge at registration desk during Welcome reception of the hotel or registration desk at Sports & Events workshop entrance. All participants must wear their badges at all times to gain unrestricted access to the Workshop.
BUSINESS MEETINGS – PRE-SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS
What is a pre-scheduled appointment and how are my appointments made?
A pre-scheduled appointment is a 15-minute one to one appointment between a buyer and a supplier arranged before the dates of the Workshop. These appointments will be held over the two days of the Workshop.
Upon acceptance as a supplier, each supplier must select a minimum of 24 buyers whom they would like to meet. Participating buyers will also be doing their selection. When a match is found, the confirmed appointment will be shown in your appointment diary available in our app which you can download in your smartphone.
Where can I find information about my appointments?
Access codes and instructions will be send to you at the email that you used for registration as supplier.
Can I select my pre-scheduled appointments in advance?
Yes. Detailed instructions will be sent to you by e-mail. Suppliers diaries are planned to be live from February 2022.
Is there a mobile app available and can I see my appointments?
Yes. The Sports and Events Workshop will have an app available where you can access all information about the workshop and your appointments.
How do I view / print my diary of appointments?
Detailed instructions will be send to you via e-mail.
MYTHS ABOUT SPORTS & EVENTS WORKSHOP
Sports & Events Workshop is expensive
NOT TRUE. Sports and Events Workshop is a B2B event where participating costs include:
- A 3D/2N connection and networking business event
- 24 Appointments, 1-to-1 with buyers, matched by AI technology
- 1 supplier accreditation
- 2 nights of accommodation and breakfast
- Lots of networking opportunities and serendipity moments:
- Welcome cocktail & reception
- Coffee breaks, lunches and dinners
- Unique local experiences and activities
Are buyers interested in my services?
YES! The Organiser, Grupo eventoplus has kept a simple promise over the years with the workshops that it organises: providing quality over quantity.
Our strategic team specialised in Sports Tourism & Meetings have selected the best buyers and players in the industry.
Buyers profile includes Sports travel agencies, Incentive houses, Creative Communication Agencies, Leading European Sports Clubs, Venue Finders, Corporate Marketing and Event Managers, Premium Hospitality Program Organisers.
B2B workshops take too much time.
YES and NO. Have you ever calculated how much time you would spend trying to find 100 contacts or trying to arrange meetings with them, or travelling all over to meet just twenty of them in different European countries? At Sports & Events Workshop, this will be achieved over three days. And after the event, you will get the full list of all buyers with their contact details.
Is it too late to join Sports & Events Workshop?
NO. You can always join the Workshop as long as spaces are still available. However, registering early before the pre-scheduled appointments diaries are open is a wise decision!